New Rade Garage Evo2 Aluminium skid plate tool box suits KTM690R/701 Husqvarna
585 605 A$585.00 - A$605.00
Sump Guard/Storage box
Manufactured by Rade Garage these offer great for protection of engine cases and has storage for your tools.
- The redesigned 3mm aluminium skid plate protects not only the front and the bottom part of the engine but also the water pump and both, brake lever and shift lever! The perfect handcrafted welding is adding stiffness to the KTM 690 and Husqvarna 701 skid plate. The new skid plate Evo2 weights only 2,6Kg. Updated version includes water resistant feature, easier opening access door on the front via 2 6mm thumb screws.
- Tools, spare parts and tubes can all fit in the tool box now with the size expanded from 2.7 litres on the old model to 4.7litres on the Evo2 version
- Together with the R/G Evo2 skid plate you get protection plate for the rear brake cylinder, which is an uncovered part that is unfortunately exposed from the factory. Our designs protects not only the engine but the brake cylinder on the KTM 690 or Husqvarna 701 as well. In the rear part of the skid plate Evo2 there are four pre-drilled holes, ready to your addition of any rubber or metallic protector of rear shock absorber
This fits all 701 Husqvarna and all 690 KTM's including 2021
- You will need to reuse your OEM skid plate rear mounting pegs that bolt to the back of the plate and push into rubber bushings on frame
- NOTE: May Not fit with crash bars and does not fit with Power parts crash bars