Husqvarna 701 Bar Risers Also suits KTM690 2019-2021
Say goodbye to twisted bars! A rock solid solution for the Husqvarna 701.KTM690 2019-2021
please note steering damper pin mount not currently available for KTM690
This is simply a portion of our Scott's submount kit. You can now just purchase the riser system without the additional parts necessary for mountings a Scott's Damper. You can also add the frame bracket/tower/pin at a later time for use with the Scott's should you want to.
- Relaxed Ergonomics from increased bar height (15mm or 30mm)
- Immediate confidence boost with more race inspired control/feeling
- Two bar offsets (fwd/rwd) are achievable by flipping risers 180*
- Narrow submount allows clearance for fork tubes allowing you to slide the forks up if front end lowering is desired
- Solid Aluminum Cone Inserts
- 12mm Alloy Bolts
- Billet Machined Submount, Risers, Top Clamp all anodized in black color
- Scott's Tower & Pin are included in each kit
- Works with Scott's Steering Stabilizer
- Works with 1-1/8" diameter bars only
The factory bar setup with rubber cones, 10mm bolts, and thin aluminum components leaves much to be desired.
We replace the factory rubber cones with aluminum inserts in favor of a rigid bar setup and replace the mounting bolts with larger 12mm alloy socket head cap screws. The subplate, risers, and top clamp are machined from billet aluminum and anodized black.
Select from the two bar rise amounts listed (+15mm or +30mm). The riser blocks are reversible allowing for a forward/rearward offset.