Vanasche Motorsports Bar Risers or steering damper mounts Husqvarna 701
Say goodbye to twisted bars! A rock solid solution for the Husqvarna 701 and 701 LR
You have a choice of
- Bar Risers only
- Bar Risers with damper mounting plate
- Bar Risers damper mounting plate frame mount and pin
- Bar Risers damper mounting plate frame mount, pin and Scott Damper
- Relaxed Ergonomics from increased bar height (15mm or 30mm)
- Immediate confidence boost with more race inspired control/feeling
- Two bar offsets (fwd/rwd) are achievable by flipping risers 180*
- Narrow submount allows clearance for fork tubes allowing you to slide the forks up if front end lowering is desired
- Solid Aluminum Cone Inserts
- 12mm Alloy Bolts
- Billet Machined Submount, Risers, Top Clamp all anodized in black color
- Scott's Tower & Pin
- Works with Scott's Steering Stabilizer
- Works with 1-1/8" diameter bars only
The factory bar setup with rubber cones, 10mm bolts, and thin aluminium components leaves much to be desired.
We replace the factory rubber cones with aluminium inserts in favour of a rigid bar setup and replace the mounting bolts with larger 12mm alloy socket head cap screws. The subplate, risers, and top clamp are machined from billet aluminium and anodized black.
Select from the two bar rise amounts listed (+15mm or +30mm). The riser blocks are reversible allowing for a forward/rearward offset.