Perun Moto luggage Rack (suit) KTM 790
232.14 287.03 A$232.14 - A$287.03
Versatile luggage rack - it provides great support for duffel bags, rack-less saddlebags or hard top cases.
- An Optional Submount kit is offered as an option below if you plan to use the rack without grab handles. Subplate is only to be used without grab handles.
- Twenty six slots - strapping points for all kind of soft luggage, tool bags or small roll bags.
- Reasonably large top surface - approx. 30/19 (W) x 30 (L) cm of completely flat top surface (plus flanges for easy strapping).
- Strap-friendly - chamfered, smooth edges.
- Strong and durable - milled out of 6 mm aluminum (AlMg3 H22 - 5754), attached to the bike using M8 bolts - rack can be used to pull and push the bike.
- Rotopax ready- pre-drilled holes for Rotopax mount (mount not included), for 1 or 2 gallon Rotopax fuel or water can.
- Givi/Kappa Monokey top case ready - pre-drilled holes for Givi E115F kit (not included; additional standard hardware required - check instructions for details) - limited compatibility with plastic Givi Trekker cases - email for details.
- SW-motech top case ready - pre-drilled holes for SW-Motech adapter kit (not included).
- Shad top case ready - pre-drilled holes for SW-Motech Shad top case adapter kit (not included).
- Kriega OS-Rack Loops ready - pre-drilled and chamfered holes for Kriega OS-rack loops, for perfect mounting of Kriega bags.
- Strategically positioned 8 mm holes for RAM mount (GoPro or other action cameras),
- All necessary hardware provided - high quality 10.9 zinc coated bolts and spacers,
- High quality powder coat - white or matte black powder coated (top of the line IGP Duraface powders).
- Weights approx 1.1 kg, including mounting hardware.
Additional spacers for removing passenger grab handles included!
- If you plan to use rack on your 790, without OEM grab handles, check optional Subplate for 790 bikes. It will lower the rack and place it as close to the tail as possible and at same angle.