Omega Generation 5 EXC 450/500 2017 + Rear LH Side Tank
designed for you
Make your own KTM EXC Rally bike
The rear carbon fibre fuel tank adds 7L of fuel capacity to the bike, and is linked to the forward tank via a quick-couple fuel line and billet machined front tank connector. The forward and rear fuel tanks drain equally while the machine is in use, thereby maintaining front-to-rear weight distribution
• Shaped to follow and flow with the original lines of the bike and mirroring the exhaust side cover creating a symmetrical back end to the bike.
• This creates ample leg support for the longer race stages as well as enabling an additional 7L of fuel to be added to the race set up.
• Fuel is gravity fed to to front tank via a billet machined front tank connector.
• The rear and front tank can be isolated from each other by closing the rear petcock.
• The tank is constructed of a carbon kevlar weave making it incredibly strong and incredibly light weight. Total weight with all hardware = 1.5kg
• Kit parts are painted in single color of customers choice, 2K automotive paint is used.
• All fittings, hoses, front tank fuel connector as well as installation hardware is included in the kit.
• The original airbox, airfilter as well as airbox cover is reused with the new side tank.
kit that contains:
- 7 L capacity
- Gravity feed to the front tank, with an isolation tap.
- Painted carbon / kevlar construction.
- All fitment hardware and fuel line included.
- Optional extra:
- Quick connect fuel line system: + call us for price
- Carbon visible: + all us for price