F2R race Road book Mount for Rade Garage Carbon tower on EXC/FE
What comes in the kit:
- Aluminium roadbook and trip support plate
- Tripmaster and roadbook switch holder
- Set of 1/4 Dzus quick fasteners
- Power cable extension for up to 4 devices
- If you want to use a full roadbook rally navigation with R/G KTM EXC rally kit, we have the Racing add on. It includes an aluminium bracket module that is added on the top of the carbon tower and has space for the very popular F2R roadbook, tripmasters, SpeedoCap and GPS receivers. This is the same setup we provided for the Dakar Rally. Durable, light and highly dependable.
Ready for different trip and race devices
- You can mount different combinations of ICO or RNS tripmasters and SpeedoCap. You can use 2 (trip) +1 (Speedo) or 1+2 or 1+1 combinations set on the top bracket. And the bracket has flexibility to be set in your preferred angle for easier quick glance what’s coming up, all without taking eyes from where you need to go.
Plug and play
- True to our design mantra – everything most not only work exceptionally well but look amazing, the bracket comes with points to fasten the cables with re-usable zip-ties. To make the mounting of the various equipment and instruments as much plug and play as possible, the set includes the power cable extension with 4+1 spare slots. Also the double trip and roadbook switch holder is included. Last but not least we supply 1/4 Dzus quick fasteners that allow quick on/off removal. Whether you race as a PRO or an Amateur the R/G race add on just made it a bit easier…