ACERBIS HANDGUARDS X FORCE
If youre looking to gain lightweight protection for your hands and motorcycle controls, look to the Acerbis X-Force Hand Guards to deliver. Tested and Used by Pro Motocross & Supercross Riders including Cooper Webb, Chad Reed and Ryan Villopoto as well as 2019 Australian MX1 Champion Todd Waters More. The X-Force hand guards use a Universal Fit & Unique Mounting System that lets you choose whether you position the hand guard mounting bracket above or underneath your levers. With this type of fitment, you can position the large, ventilated guards in a way that is most comfortable for you while still maximizing protection. Acerbis even adds another layer of comfort by including optional shield inserts that you can pop onto the standard shields for a bit more protection from rocky terrain or cold weather.
- Universal Mount fits any Motorcycle
- Includes optional inserts to give the Vented Guards full coverage
- Lightweight Nylon and Polypropylene Construction
- Braces can Mount Under or Above Levers
- Support brace is made from a tough Nylon Material
- 2 Vertical Mounting Points