Funnel Web Air Filter Pre Cleaner for KTM790 19-20, 890 21 ADV & ADV R
The FunnelWeb Filter was designed and is manufactured by Infiltration Pty Ltd, an Australian Company with more than 40 years of experience in off road motorcycle foam air filtration within the organisation. Utilising the latest technologies in open cell foam 3D profiling, the pyramid profile effectively doubles the filters outside surface area without increasing its overall size and, compared with conventional foam air filters, have been designed to;.
FunnelWeb pre-filters to suit KTM Adventure bikes are designed to replace existing snorkel covering grids enabling an easy, tool less pre filter inspection and/or change.
These filters prevent most dirt from entering the air box without causing air flow restriction.
Sold as a pair (2x Pre-filters included)
- Trap and hold more dust on the outside surface of the filter
- Maintain optimal air flow by spreading dust build over an increased surface area.
- Enable longer filter service intervals.
The Foam Profile:
- Provides a 100% larger surface to trap more dust
- Traps dust evenly over the increased outside surface area while allowing optimum airflow for longer periods of riding
- Effectively reduces the frequency of filter changes and cleanings.
Any air filter is only as good as its seal. Most of the genuine, Australian made, FunnelWeb Filter seals are injection moulded urethane or a die cut, urethane / foam combination.
- These seals will not shrink, stretch or tear and will maintain their shape, regardless of how they are treated ensuring any air entering your engine passes through the filter foam.
- 2x pre filters