KTM 790/890 Rear Auxiliary Tanks - Fuel/Fuel
KTM 790/890 rear auxiliary tanks features and benefits
- The R/G rear auxiliary tanks for the KTM 790/890 you can add extra 5 liters of fuel and increase your riding range. The tanks are equal size and connected to the front tank fuel line if you are using the original KTM configuration or if you are using the R/G tanks.
- No extra pumps tanks are gravity drained.
- The tanks are exactly the same size and shape as the original plastic panels. That makes them compatible with any exhaust silencer, luggage racks and other accessories using the same attachment points as the PowerParts racks.
Fit into the KTM 790/890 RG Rally kit
- The R/G rear auxiliary tanks for KTM 790/890 Adventure can be installed independently from other R/G parts. They have been designed to work with your OEM tank to increase you fuel carrying capacity by 5 litres or the more narrow rally style front tanks to bring your fuel carrying capacity slightly above the standard capacity. The rear tanks keep the weight low and close to the bike so you get no adverse effects on handling. You can also complemented it with Fairing kit to radically change the look and design of your KTM 790/890 and turn it into a lean and mean looking rally bike. And of course take advantage of the very useful benefits like more space for navigation, better wind protection and stronger, road legal lights.
- Left and right rally tank, the same material as the original
- Graphics decal
- Fuel caps
- All mounting hardware