Yamaha T700 all models & YZ/WR Oversize Adventure Foot Pegs
Cross Country Adv Foot Pegs
These foot pegs are manufacture from ultra light and strong 7075 T651 Grade Aluminium
Their development was based on experiences from Rally racers and talented adventure riders. Tested on all types of terrain and conditions across many rallies.
Larger platform to stand on:
- Length 135mm long from pin centre to tip
- Width 60mm front to back
- 4mm lower (lowering centre of gravity)
- 4mm back (increasing weight over rear wheel)
- YAMAHA WR/YZ models, 2012‐ onwards
- YAMAHA TÉNÉRÉ 700 + World Raid (all)
The mounting part has been redesigned and strengthened so it is durable even under the most extreme conditions.
If you compare these footpegs to other similar products, you can find out that it’s not just an art of work, but the 7075 aluminum alloy and the thickness of the material also make our footpegs unique on the market.
We have trust in our product and offer a lifetime guarantee: if you brake it, we will change them free of charge – no questions asked.
Tenere 700 Adventure Foot pegs
Only a few left!
Oversized and Lowered Billet Foot pegs machined from 7075 High Strength Aerospace Grade Aluminium.
- Yamaha Tenere 700 - All Years
- 13mm Lower than Factory
- The tread area is oversized: 60.32mm Width x 98.4mm Length
- 7075 Aluminium Alloy is Double the strength of 6061
- Includes new pair of cotter pins & springs
- Lifetime Warranty (see warranty page for details)
The set screws offer superior traction and gives you the ability to change out lengths and effectively alter the angle of the surface. Each set of setscrew pegs comes with an entire set of 10mm and 12mm long screws as well as new cotter pins, springs, and an allen wrench.