ACERBIS SILENCER PROTECTOR BLACK
Only a few left!
Acerbis has introduced an innovative silencer protector. These protective covers are specifically designed to protect your exhaust in the event of a tip over and also help to reduce vibration common in exhaust systems. The flexible rubber material is heat resistant and is easily installed with included zip closures.
- Silencer protects against bumps
- Circumference of silencer is 200/400 mm
- Locking system through micro metric closing bands.
- Available in a variety of colours
ACERBIS HANDGUARDS X-FACTORY
The Acerbis X-Factory Hand Guards feature a Steel Bar wrapped with an injection Moulded Nylon Composite. A replaceable Dual Injected Polypropylene shield, mounts to the bar offering un-surmounted protection from roost, debris, and extreme conditions.
- Closed Hand Guard
- Steel Bar
- Anti-corodal Armbands to fasten the Hand Guard to the Handlebar
- Steel expander for tighter fastening and to oppose torsion in case of impact
- Dual Injected Covers
- Application: on handle Bars with inner diameter from 13.5mm to 16mm and outside diameter from 22mm to 28mm
ACERBIS HANDGUARDS X FORCE
If youre looking to gain lightweight protection for your hands and motorcycle controls, look to the Acerbis X-Force Hand Guards to deliver. Tested and Used by Pro Motocross & Supercross Riders including Cooper Webb, Chad Reed and Ryan Villopoto as well as 2019 Australian MX1 Champion Todd Waters More. The X-Force hand guards use a Universal Fit & Unique Mounting System that lets you choose whether you position the hand guard mounting bracket above or underneath your levers. With this type of fitment, you can position the large, ventilated guards in a way that is most comfortable for you while still maximizing protection. Acerbis even adds another layer of comfort by including optional shield inserts that you can pop onto the standard shields for a bit more protection from rocky terrain or cold weather.
- Universal Mount fits any Motorcycle
- Includes optional inserts to give the Vented Guards full coverage
- Lightweight Nylon and Polypropylene Construction
- Braces can Mount Under or Above Levers
- Support brace is made from a tough Nylon Material
- 2 Vertical Mounting Points
ACERBIS HANDGUARDS X-FACTOR
The Acerbis X-Factor is the new ultra-resistant handguard made for people looking for more protection, ideal for extreme-hard enduro and Adventure riders.
Featured with an ANTICORODAL bar with 35 mm C section, that ensures a resistance 5 times higher than a classic aluminum handguard. The bracelet has an increased thickness from 15 mm to 19 mm. Not only does this increase rigidity, but also increases torsional strength.
The broader bi-injection cover protects almost all of the riders hands with pre-shaped slits allowing increased ventilation.
ACERBIS HANDGUARDS UNIKO VENTED
Acerbis is constantly trying to improve its product, and the Vented Uniko Hand Guard is a testament to this fact. After feedback from their professional riders, Acerbis realised there was demand for a vented version of the popular Uniko Hand Guard. In response to that demand, Acerbis brought the Vented Uniko to market. This hand guard features a large venting pattern strategically positioned to direct air flow past the levers. In addition, the improved universal mounting system allows the guards to be positioned independent of the angle of the levers.
- The Vented Uniko features a large vent to direct airflow past the levers.
- Lightweight Polypropylene construction for maximum performance and durability.
- The included universal mount kit allows the guards to be positioned independent of the angle of the levers.
- Universal mounting brackets suitable for all MX bikes.
ACERBIS HANDGUARDS K-FUTURE
Open hand guard with direct fitment to Brembo / Magura front brake and clutch pumps
Also applicable for fitment to enduro models with control switches.
Adjustable horizontally in two different positions
Dual-injection cover for maximum impact resistance
Lightweight, compact and flexible handguard
Flap designed to protect the brake and clutch pumps
Mounting kit included
Open handguard, applicable keeping the original position of the button panel